Experienced Bench Jeweler Position Available
Lasker Jewelers is seeking an experienced Bench Jeweler to work at their Rochester MN location. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented jeweler who will provide quality craftsmanship for repairs, setting, resizing and cleaning services. Design and custom work capabilities preferred. The job is full-time position.
- Ten years previous jewelry repair and/or design experience
- Gemologist, GIA or JA Bench Jewelers certification a plus
- Experienced with both torch soldering and laser welding
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Articulate; able to interact with clients on occasion
- High School Diploma/Equivalent or better.
Lasker Jewelers offers a comprehensive compensation program that includes insurance, 401k and merchandise discounts. Work for a family-owned jeweler that has a long-standing reputation in the Rochester marketplace.
Melisa Skustad, Operations Manager